The future is for M-Commerce
The future is for M-Commerce
In the Covid era, no one on earth still doesn’t know what e-commerce is. Purchasing online became a fact and a common practice worldwide. The term “m-commerce” came to the surface in early 2020 referring to purchase and pay online but by using a mobile device instead of a computer or a laptop. (Investopedia)
The e-commerce and m-commerce together are growing dramatically year over year, and they both made 4 trillion dollars in 2020, with a market share of 18% of the total retail industry sales. They are also expected to generate total revenue of 7 trillion dollars in 2025 contributing 25% of the total retail industry sales. (emMarketer)
M-commerce continues to grow
Statistics show that 68.1% of all website visits in 2020 came from mobile devices. In 2018, 79% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile devices. In addition, here are some wow statistics gathered by Christo Petrov in November 2021 and published on TechJury:
- Mobile commerce sales will reach $3.56 trillion by the end of 2021.
- More than 1B mobile phone users use their phones for banking worldwide.
- Mobile accounts for over 67.2% of all e-commerce.
- 67.03% of the global population owns a mobile phone in 2021.
- 79% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile devices.
- In 2020, US mobile retail revenues were $339.03 billion.
- 72.9% of all e-commerce will be m-commerce by the end of 2021.
From the previous statistics and figures we came to the following conclusions:
- The e-commerce and m-commerce are still growing and will continue to grow
- The m-commerce is still growing and will continue to grow overriding the e-commerce
Therefore, the investment for the future should focus on selling products and services in a Mobile App rather than on Web Stores.
Many e-commerce leaders and companies start building mobile applications only without a web browser to help small businesses and start-ups start their m-commerce business without the web store. This approach helps these businesses to kickstart quicker and with minimum investment.
That’s in addition to the Mobile App other benefits such as:
- Better overall experience for customers, Ecommerce already made shopping more convenient
- Variety of payment options including mobile e-wallets such as (Google Pay, Apple Pay)
- A true omnichannel experience, since you can check the mobile App products while you are in the physical store
- Mobility, since customers can use it anywhere
- Lower the cost of building a web-store
- Quicker development
Start your m-commerce
Haya Solutions Inc. also took these statistics and future readings into their strategic planning consideration. They developed an m-commerce platform consisting of:
- Customizable Mobile Application for any retail business and brand
- Administration web portal to enable business Admins to manage the mobile platform
- Mobile Payments Integration
- Pre-approved in Apple Store and Google Play
Haya Solutions Inc. launched the platform to the market at a very cost-effective price in line with small businesses’ budgets, and also in a high quality that any Large Enterprise needs.
You can start your m-commerce business today and sell your products and services via an App approved in the App stores in 4 weeks’ time.