Haya Solutions Inc. is glad to announce its partnership with RingCentral. RingCentral transforms how businesses communicate and collaborate to unleash their full potential. Today over 350,000 organizations choose RingCentral for innovative and secure ways to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships. Our cloud-based communication and collaboration platform offers much more than traditional office phone systems, VOIP business phone service or Virtual PBX. It also includes a comprehensive set of business features that unify voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, SMS, conferencing and online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral is recognized as a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communication As a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year.
Picture Credit: http://opensourceforu.efytimes.com/2013/12/app-development-cloud-made-easy-paas/
What is PaaS?
It is a category of cloud computing services. PaaS provides a platform where customers can develop, run and manage web-based (cloud) applications, without the need to build infrastructure components such as databases, servers, or networks.
We may categorize PaaS into two major categories:
PaaS anchored to a Software as a Service (SaaS)
Where cloud solution providers allow their partners to build cloud applications on top of the provider’s main cloud application. Salesforce.com and Intuite are examples of many companies providing this service.
Where the providers grant access to developers to access an open source software in an open source environment. This environment isn’t tied to a single cloud implementation. Usually PaaS vendors allow developers to bring their own platform to the cloud. Some Open Platforms support a specific language, and some other supports many languages, which offers developers the flexibility in using their own tools. Zoho Creator, Cloud Foundry, and Open Shift are examples for Open-Platform PaaS products.
Pros & Cos
- High level programming with minimum complexity
- Low start up and operational cost
- Hiring virtual teams all over the globe leads to a competitive environment (lower in cost and higher in quality)
- Allow customers to focus on the solution and the final product
- Flexibility in changing the platform or stop using it anytime, without long term engagements, or a high capitalized investment
- Most of the PaaS platforms are lock-in free, however, the customer Lock-In is still high when customers become very dependent on the platform, that increases the customers change resistance
- In case the customer business grows dramatically, some of the PaaS platforms may not be recommended, because of their limited scalability
Although there are many PaaS companies providing their services and products over the cloud. However, I recommend Zoho Creator for small and medium size businesses for the following reasons:
- Absolutely easy to use (no need for any programing background)
- Lots of online materials and help to support you build you application in a minute
- In its free plan you can do a lot, and get 24/7 support too
- Flexible in using Agile development process
- You can hire an expert to help you reach your goal when needed, by a single click.
- You can build – out of the box – workflows, business rules, reminders, reports, and more
- Multi Language
- API enabled, so you can easily integrate it with any other cloud application
The following video will show you how to build your own free application in a minute.
Mostafa Adam, PMP | CEO
A custom built accounting application integrated with QuickBooks Online. We develop the application, the API connector. We also deploy and host it over our cloud servers.
“This application developed for one of our clients”
Haya Solutions is always innovative and providing intuitive solutions. Yes the below screen shots are from Zoho Creator.
Yes Zoho Creator is capable to produce such beautiful GUIs but you need to find the right resources.
Our solutions are Simple, User Friendly, and Intuitive.
We are very excited to announce that we are expanding our business.
Moving to a larger, geek-friendly workspace, helping us to focus more on our primary targets: helping people to get the latest technologies in the IT field, and to provide in-depth business consultations.
We are moving to Mississauga Downtown Square One at 90 Burnhamthorpe RD W, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 3C3. “Below shots of our new location”
We are so proud of all we have achieved thanks to all of our wonderful customers. We really appreciate the trust you put in us and we are looking forward to a long term business relationship.
Announcing Acumatica 6, Now Available
Including Universal Microsoft Outlook Add-In, Dashboard Enhancements and Key Performance Indicator Widgets
As part of Acumatica’s continual commitment to deliver great products, Acumatica 6 was launched today at a release event in Boston.
With Acumatica 6 we continue to deliver enhancements in Productivity, Analytics and Technology, including:
- Streamlining applications for increased productivity: See how the Outlook Add-In increases productivity and enables true mobility.
- Real-time insights with improved dashboards and drill down: See how the analytic capabilities in Acumatica 6 bring high value and business agility.
- Technology for the future to provide collaboration with other Cloud applications: Learn how Acumatica 6 enables new system flexibility and ease-of-deployment.